Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Plateau


So I've hit a major plateau.  My progress has totally flatlined.  (Actually, it wasn't really on the move at all, now that I think about it.)  I've been drinking tons of water, eating a bunch of little meals throughout the day, not eating at night, cut waaaayyyyy back on the snacks and sweets, working out every day, and so on and so on and so on. SO WHAT THE FREAK IS THE PROBLEM?!?!?!?!

As I'm sure you can imagine, (and maybe you've even lived it), this is beyond friggin' frustrating.  And the way I see it, right now I have two choices.  I can either stop focusing on the end goal, or I can kick my fat booty in to high gear and get past this.  You see, for me, this journey is about more than losing a few pounds.  I mean, yes, of course I'd love to see a smaller number on the scale when I hop on 50 times each day every morning, but more than that, I'd REALLY LOVE to have my clothes fit the way they used to; to exude a higher level of confidence; to be overall happier with the skin I'm in. 

It'll happen.  Right?  It has to. (RIGHT??) Quitting is absolutely not an option.  It can't be.  So I'll drink MORE water, I'll track my calories CLOSER, I'll go to the gym MORE and hit it HARDER.  And I'll meet ya at the finish line. 


Have a healthy day,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment