Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF!


Man, how happy are you that this week is over?!?! How'd you do with your goals this week? I set a few back on Monday, and I must admit- I did pretty well!  I wrote a bunch a lists (and crossed a lot of things off!) and workout number 4 is already scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9 AM.  (I REFUSE to be shut out of yoga tomorrow!) The only thing I didn't do is finish my book....

I can't wait to set new goals for myself on Monday.  It really is amazing how much more I get done when I write it all down.  And I know I've said it before, but nothing can beat that feeling of accomplishment when I get to look at my list of crossed-out tasks.  I could get used to this!


So what's on the agenda for this weekend? I am doing the single mom thing until Sunday afternoon. There is a wedding happening all the way across the country and it just didn't make sense for all of us to make the trip. So the boys and I will be doing some bonding. Last night was our first night alone, and so far so good. (But I'm sure I'll be ready to rip my hair out by the time Sunday rolls around. Pray for me! haha!) But in all seriousness, I'm looking forward to a weekend of yoga, chick flicks, and a break from my getting-crazier-by-the-minute job.
Whatever you do this weekend, I hope you enjoy yourself! Do something fun, something healthy, and something that's just for you! I'll be back Monday with another round of GSM!


Have a healthy day,

J




No comments:

Post a Comment