HERE ARE THE RULES FOR RECEIVING THIS AWARD:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs!
11 Things About Me
1. I watch Pretty Little Liars on Netflix every single night in my bed before I go to bed. This is a newfound
addiction interest. I can't believe I just admitted that.
2. I abhore the snow. And yet I've lived in upstate NY for my entire life. The sun hasn't shone since October. This sucks.
3. I would move to somewhere warmer but I would miss my parents too much.
4. The college roommate who was randomly assigned to me Freshman year is still my best friend.
5. My husband is a cradle robber. I am a (svelt) 8 and a half years younger than him.
6. My children have an obsession with the word penis. It's bad. One of them actually thanked me the other day for teaching it to him.
7. I have a very weird condition called Vasovagal syncope. Basically, I can't get too hot, too stressed, or too caffeinated, or I will pass out. My sister was talking about drinking a NoExplode before her 5-mile run the other day. If that scenario became my reality, I'd be in a coffin.
8. I like to think I'm really good at Zumba, even though I probably look ridiculous. If my husband loves me, he'll buy me some legit pants with tassels off of their website. And I'll wear them shamelessly.
9. My two favorite foods are cake and chips.
10. I have never dyed my hair. I never even used Sun-In in middle school.
11. I hate long car trips. Put me on a plane any day. Sitting in a car for an extended period of time is THE WORST.
Questions From Ang:
- What, if anything, are you afraid of? Besides snakes, horses and pit bulls, I'm also afraid of getting attacked by someone who is hiding under my car.
- Why did you start blogging? Because my kids are the funniest people on the planet, and I want to have their hilariousness documented forever.
- If you could go anywhere on vacation right now where would it be? Hawaii. 80 and sunny with clear blue water? Yes please.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird. I'd much rather get up and get my day started than stay up late.
- Do you workout? If so what's your favorite type of exercise? Yes, but not nearly enough! I LOVE going to all types of group exercise classes. Except cycling. I've never gotten in to that.
- Favorite pizza topping? Any vegetable. Hold the meat please.
- What is your current favorite song being played on the radio now? Is it too embarrassing to say Britney and Will.I.Am's new booty shaking awesomeness? Yes? Ok, fine- I guess Mumford and Sons' "I Will Wait For You" wins then.
- What is the last book you read? Fifty Shades of Grey. Just kidding. It was actually the Nicholas Sparks one whose movie just came out. I can't remember the title right at this second, but it was pretty good. I love me some chick lit.
- Favorite sports team? Um, I guess the NY Yankees. You know, since my husband plays for the team and all...Don't believe me? Check out my son...
If you didn't live where you live right now, where would you live? Without a doubt, somewhere warmer. Probably somewhere down south. But not the deep south. Maybe like Virginia or something.
And now, since just about every single person on every single blog I read has been doing this already, I'm going to only nominate a couple more people to keep this thing going:
My questions for them:
1. What superpower would you like to have?
2. Favorite season?
3. Chocolate or Vanilla?
4. Favorite adult beverage?
5. What is one thing you wish you were really good at?
6. What is one thing you wish you had the courage to try?
7. Do you sing in the shower?
8. Do you believe in God?
9. Which reality show is your favorite?
10. What is something you do every single day?
11. What is one cliche that you believe?
And there you have it.
Have a healthy day,