Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Early Morning Booty Kicking

Do you ever have one of those days when all you feel like doing is reading blogs and watching reality TV?  That's me every day today.  I am just not feeling work at all.  Is it freaking June yet? 

I went to the gym this morning. 

See?  Those are my feet and that is the locker room floor. I WAS THERE.

 
 
I took Cardio Training Camp and it was early and hard.  We had to do the entire class using a medicine ball and this rubber band thing that went around our ankles.  Side shuffles, jumping jacks, lunges, power squats.  It was cray, I tell ya.  But I have fat outer thighs, so I probably needed to do this workout for about 5 more hours.  I will 100% be in pain by the time I go to bed tonight.  I smelled so bad by the time it was over. 

Speaking of working out, I am finally going to training tonight to get certified to teach at my new gym.  My original certification was only valid at my old gym so I haven't taught in a couple of months.  I can't wait to get back in the game.  So even though sitting through training for 4 hours both tonight and tomorrow night after working all day will damn near kill me, it will totally be worth it in the long run. 


The Boy had an exhibition night at his school last night.  His class has been studying all about cities, and last night he got to show us how smart he is.  Take a look at how proud this guy was in his classroom:


I love this little man. 


 
And here is his contribution to the block city that his class built:


Wegmans.  Obviously the most important building in the city.


 
And one more, this time of the other guy, just cuz I wouldn't want him to feel left out.  He's pretty stinkin cute too, right? 
 
He took a swimming lesson the other day and basically hated the entire thing.  Tears, yelling, grabbing the teacher's neck- it all happened.  He told me afterwards that he wants to go again. 
 
That's about it on my end.  Happy hump day! 
 
Have a healthy day,
 
J
 
PS- I used a word in my last post that I hate.  And then I realized after I published it that anyone who reads this might not get that it wasn't MY word.  It was one of Kanye's stupid song lyrics.  All of you got that, right? 
 
PPS- My daily reader stats and my number of followers are not matching up  (Thankfully).  Can y'all do me a favor and "FOLLOW ME"?  Please.  Boost my ego. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment