2. I'm sad that my chubby bubba is now in school every single day. And it makes me so irritated when I pick him up and all his teacher says is, "he's doing just fine. He had a good day". Mama wants details.
3. I like to eat massive amounts of chips. Preferably with French onion dip, but if none is available, plain chips straight out of the bag will do.
4. I miss my kids from school. But not enough to want to go back and teach them. Maybe just enough to meet them for lunch some day. But I love staying home.
5. The reason I'm most excited about fall is so that I can wear hoodies and jeans to hide my muffin top and cellulite. Oh, and because pumpkin spice lattes are back in style. Welcome home.
6. I want to run a 5k around Halloween but I hate running. I know that 3 miles is like nothing to a lot of people, but for me it's tough. I will definitely need to train for it and that will be the opposite of fun for me. But the feeling of accomplishment I will get when I finish will be worth it. Hopefully.
7. I despise the fact that the "I" and the "o" are right next to each other on the iPhone keyboard. I mean seriously- if I type "if" instead of "of" one more time I'm gonna lose my freaking mind.
8. I am scared of geese. I thought I was going to pass out when I walked out to my car this morning at the gym only to find about 25 geese just walking around it, making their gross little honking noises and loving life. Puke.
Phew, I feel so much better now.
Have a healthy day,