I've actually forgotten how much I enjoy them. It's 7:13 in the morning here, totally quiet in my house (miraculous!) and I am already loving this day. The alarm went off bright and early this morning and I actually got up with it and strapped on the sneaks. Instead of rolling out of bed once I hear the little monster start to wake everyone else (his brother) up, I now have 3 miles, some free weights, and some abs completely done. I am loving it. So much in fact, that I literally do not care that Husband just stuck his head out of the bathroom door and told me that he's pretty sure the towel he just used to dry himself off with has pee on it, and he realized it once his body was dry and he wiped his face. Yes- instead of being irritated that someone peed all over the floor, I will embrace this and be happy that the mess was cleaned and the towel was rehung.
|Cat's out of the bag, Cherubs... one of you is a|
floor-peer. You're still cute though.
Gross, but cute.
Ok, they're starting to wake up, so the rest of this needs to be short and sweet:
1. Workouts so far this week:
- Monday: Power Body
- Tuesday: a mile on the treadmill and Zumba (another early bird special. Yeah!)
- Wednesday: nada. I couldn't figure out when to make it happen, so it just didn't. Boo.
- Thursday: 3 miles outside, upper body free weights, abs
3. I love summer and don't ever want to go back to work. I ran in to the mother of one of my students at the gym on Tuesday and this thought was instantly confirmed.
4. You readers are making it very easy for me to not post. I'm not quite sure at this point if you like/care what I have to say; or even if you exist at this point. So I'm begging you to leave me a comment once in a while. I don't even care what you tell me. Do you have a 3-year-old who drives you insane? Do you read blogs to avoid cleaning your house? Do you drive a black car? Please. Give me some sign that you are alive and well.
Have a healthy day,